Freelance Senior Copywriter
Dynamo is a design-driven partner for digital commerce experiences. We’re looking to expand our content team to include a Senior Copywriter. Within this role, you’ll be accountable for regularly producing and publishing content that will support sales & marketing initiatives for the studio.
Specifically, the Senior Copywriter will write and edit copy for our newsletter, our blog (“Monday” on Medium), social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram), event-based content (for our quarterly design talks branded as “DynamicMTL”, email marketing campaigns to prospective clients, web and collateral materials.
If you have a love of good design, are a strong editor, writer, and collaborator, we want to hear from you.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 4 years of experience working as a copywriter in an agency environment or on a fast-paced marketing team.
- Proven understanding of the digital marketing landscape (i.e. paid and organic search, content marketing and conversion rate optimization).
- Experience implementing SEO & SEM best practices in online copywriting ;
- Experience w/ campaign management, marketing plans & implementation;
- Demonstrated ability to ensure brand and voice consistency across multi-channel communication.
- Bilingual (EN/FR)
WHAT TO EXPECT:
You’ will work closely with our Marketing & Sales team, developing a holistic voice for the studio and our work Beyond writing and editing, you’ll have input into developing a consistent process for ongoing content development, you’ll help the marketing team develop an editorial calendar, and you’ll lead SEO and SEM initiatives
This is a freelance position and the expected commitment is 15 hours per week.
If this sounds like your jam, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your qualifications, and share a cool story with us: a challenging project you worked on; a project you developed that you're really proud of, or even a tough situation that taught you a valuable lesson. Include the word "banana" in your email.