WHO WE ARE :
Dynamo is a design-driven partner for digital commerce experiences. We’re looking to expand our design team with a new Senior Designer.
You will work closely with the Engineering and Experience departments on a variety of projects that come into the studio. You will create forward-thinking solutions for clients across a variety of fields. You exhibit a comprehensive knowledge of design with a focus on problem-solving for digital products. As part of this job, you will analyze client objectives, collaborate with the Experience team to synthesize wireframes, research, and sketches into compelling visual concepts. You are curious and pragmatic, always looking ahead and introducing new ideas to the department.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone who approaches every project from a research-based, problem solving angle.
- The ability to develop varied, unique concepts and translate them into compelling visuals.
- Creating tight visual systems that constitute the brand foundation of each project.
- Comprehensive design asset production throughout the life of a project.
- Maintaining a high quality of design standards across everything you touch.
- Laying the foundation for creative strategy at the outset of projects by working closely with clients to ensure that every design decision is helping achieve a measurable business goal.
WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS:
- Develop and iterate on concepts for a variety of projects.
- Create visual systems, moodboards, high-fidelity prototypes, and production-ready designs.
- Produce exceptional design for every stage of a client project.
- Deep knowledge of digital design/interaction/media tools. - Organization! (Respectful of deadlines, prioritizing tasks and take copious notes.)
- Articulate your ideas to the team and the client.
- Knowledge of motion design and video editing.
- Collaborate with both the Engineering + UX team to implement solutions based on your design.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Working in a wonderful team, each of whom care equally about the quality of their work and the well-being of their colleagues.
- Working on cool products for a wide gamut of clients.
- A remote-friendly workplace—team members across the globe on any occasion.
- Competitive salary and profit-sharing plan.
- Comprehensive health benefits.
- An annual professional-development budget.
- Catered lunches and myriad caffeination options.
Are you the wizkid we’re looking for? Send an email to email@example.com outlining your past accomplishments and qualifications, as well as a link to your work. If you include a PDF attachment in your email, it maybe be counted against you!