Social Media Coordinator - Contract
Dynamo is a design-driven partner for digital commerce experiences. We’re looking to expand our content team to include a Social Media Coordinator. Within this role you will be responsible for managing and engaging social communities across channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.).
You’ll also collaborate with the Head of Marketing and Senior Copywriter to schedule daily posts that tell a story about the life in the studio, our work, events, and our podcast (Workmode - www.workmode.show). You know the difference between an emoji and an emoticon (and possibly the origin story of both), and you are no stranger to illustrating your point using an extensive GIF repertoire.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Graphic design and photography/ photo editing experience
- Experience developing social media campaigns, moderating social media communities, and sharing relevant content in a timely manner
- Strong social media following across a variety of channels (eg. personal/ professional blog)
- Excellent written and oral communication with impeccable proofreading and grammatical prowess
- Bilingual (EN/FR)
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- You’ll manage & schedule content creation and curation across social media platforms in a voice and tone consistent with the studio’s editorial guide and industry trends
- Execute online community building and outreach (commenting, Q&As, monitoring feedback)
- Produce visual assets for social media.
- Monitor and manage analytic data and targeting
This is a part time position and the expected commitment is approximately 15 hours/ week. If this sounds like your jam, send an email to email@example.com outlining your qualifications, and share a cool story with us: a challenging project you worked on; a project you developed that you're really proud of, or even a tough situation that taught you a valuable lesson. Include the word "banana" in your email.